Monday, October 26, 2009

The Big Picture

First off... I want to admit that I am standing on the shoulders of a giant.
http://mafiawarsguide.blogspot.com/2009/05/mafia-wars-strategy-guide-summary.html
This blog taught me the basics of speed leveling back when there was only NY jobs.

I used that guide as a start to go from level 1 - 1000 in about 3 months-- so it's GOOD, but there have been MANY expansions to the game since those beginnings. There are so many options and activities in Mafia Wars now; it is important to have a strategy to optimize your time and the levels you attain.

This blog's true function is a "Building Bible" for our clan, Soldiers of Peace. Our goal is to help our team members reach their personal goals in the game, regardless of how casual or fanatical each member chooses to play.
We simply want our Soldiers to succeed-- as measured by their own standards.

This extends out to the MW community as a whole. Our clan is always seeking excited players that want to be a part of something bigger; but the information itself should be available to all.
So we present this blog as a tool for optimizing your game... whether you want to simply know the most effective strategy to finishing jobs in various cities or know how to sculpt your account to achieve specific styles of play. Be welcome to take what you want, and leave the rest.


If this blog resonates with you, [SOP] may be a good choice for how you spend your time playing. I'll say without ego that SOP is truly doing something special.



Big shout out to my many supporters as I grew in knowledge and ability.
Primarily-- the members of our clan, Soldiers of Peace
(http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=237571172671)
For whom I am privileged to serve, and thrilled to know.
I also appreciate my extended FB friends network
www.facebook.com/killfear
I simply would not be able to achieve any of this without all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you everyone for the generous donations! My wife is MUCH less frustrated with HOW MUCH TIME I spend mentoring, training, and providing advice to everyone that asks... not to mention actually playing!

    If you want to make sure she doesn't cut my hands off, please distract her with donations!

    ReplyDelete